I appreciate that you are on this page, that means that your data matters to you, and you want to know the destination of the data and who collects it.
- My company name is: José Gerardo Sánchez Lozano
- My CIF/NIF 53623604R
- My business address is Calle San Antonio, 3 Galapagar 28420 (Madrid)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- His social activity is: Trainer, coach.
All of this is duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency and José Gerardo Sánchez Lozano guarantees that the security measures, both organizational and technical, required by the General Regulations on Data Protection have been applied.
With this I manifest my commitment to maintain and guarantee the commercial relations in a safe way through the protection of the personal data and guaranteeing the right to privacy of each one of the users of our WEB SITE.
- What are personal data?
A small approximation is important, therefore, you should know that it would be any information regarding a person who provides us when you visit our website, in our case name and email, and if you buy the product needing an invoice, we will request full address, surname and ID or CIF.
Additionally, when you visit our WEB SITE, certain information is automatically stored for technical reasons such as the IP address assigned by your Internet access provider.
- Purpose, legitimacy, category of data collected, consent to processing, minors
As stated in the regulations, the USER is informed that, through the contact forms, or subscriptions, data is collected and stored in a file, with the exclusive purpose of sending electronic communications, such as: newsletters, new entries (posts), commercial offers, free webinars, as well as other communications that José Gerardo Sánchez Lozano considers interesting for his USERS. The fields marked as mandatory are essential to carry out the expressed purpose.
Likewise, it will be able to comply with the requirements requested by the USERS by means of the data.
In short, the PURPOSE is as follows:
- The sale of training and services on Nonviolent Communication and Strategic Coaching
- The sale of Ebooks
- Manage the list of subscribers and users attached to the course.
- Provision of blog content
- Manage your network of affiliates and merchants as well as the management of their payments.
Only the owner will have access to his data, and under no circumstances will these data be given, shared, transferred, or sold to any third party.
Under no circumstances will the data be used for any other purpose than the one for which it was collected, and I will not give this data to a third party.
If you are over thirteen years old, you may register on the WEBSITE without the need for prior consent from your parents or guardians.
What happens if you are under 14?
In this case, the consent of your parents or guardians will be mandatory for us to process their personal data
Warning: If you are under fourteen years old and have not obtained your parents’ consent, you cannot register on the website so we will proceed to deny your request if we have any proof of it.
Thanks to the consent, we can treat your data being obligatory requirement to be able to subscribe you to the web page.
As you know, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
2.4 Data category
The data collected at no time are specially protected, but are categorized as identifying data.
2.5 Data retention time
I will keep your data for the legally established time or until you request its deletion.
2.6 Accuracy and truthfulness of data
Obviously you are the only responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the data you send me, exempting me from any responsibility in this regard.
As a user, you must guarantee the accuracy and authenticity of the personal data provided by providing complete and correct information in the various forms of data collection.
- Compliance with applicable regulations
As of May 2018, we will be governed by the regulations that will come into force, being the General Regulations on Data Protection (RGPD) of the European Union.
Likewise, José Gerardo Sánchez Lozano informs that he complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce and will request the USER’S consent for the processing of his e-mail for commercial purposes at all times.
In compliance with the provisions of the regulations, we inform you that the data provided, as well as those data derived from your navigation, may be stored in the files of José Gerardo Sánchez Lozano and processed for the purpose of attending to your request and maintaining the relationship established in the forms you subscribe to.
In addition, the USER consents to the processing of his or her data in order to inform them, by any means, including e-mail, of products and services of José Gerardo Sánchez Lozano.
If the USER does not authorize the processing of his/her data for the purpose indicated above, he/she may exercise his/her right to oppose the processing of his/her data under the terms and conditions set forth below in the section «Exercise of Rights».
- Security measures
José Gerardo Sánchez Lozano informs you that he has implemented the technical and organizational security measures necessary to guarantee the security of your personal data and to avoid its alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment and/or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which it is exposed, whether they are the result of human action or the physical or natural environment. All this in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
Also, José Gerardo Sánchez Lozano has established additional measures in order to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the information in his organization. Maintaining continuous supervision, control and evaluation of processes to ensure respect for data privacy.
Likewise, as you can see, the website has an SSL certificate so the security of your data is guaranteed.
- Exercise of rights
Those individuals who have provided their data through the web the WEBSITE, may contact the owner of the same in order to freely exercise their rights of access to their data, rectification or deletion, limitation and opposition with respect to the data included in their files.
The fastest and easiest method would be to log into your user account directly and modify your data or delete your user account. Any information that we need to store, by virtue of a legal or contractual obligation, will be blocked and only used for such purposes instead of being deleted.
The interested party may exercise their rights by writing to José Gerardo Sánchez Lozano with the reference «Data Protection», specifying their data, accrediting their identity and the reasons for their request at the following address
JOSÉ GERARDO SÁNCHEZ LOZANO
3 San Antonio Street
Galapagar, 28420 Madrid
You can also exercise your rights through e-mail:
- External links
As a service to our visitors, our WEB SITE may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by the WEB SITE. Therefore, the WEB SITE does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Please note that before you provide your personal information to these non-Website websites, their privacy practices may differ from ours.
The only purpose of the links is to provide the User with the possibility of accessing these links and learning about our work, although the WEBSITE does not offer or market by itself or through third parties the information, content and services available on the linked sites, nor does it approve, supervise or control in any way the content and services and any material of any nature on these sites. The WEBSITE is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived by the User by accessing these links.
- Responsible for the file, and in charge of the treatment
The person responsible for the data file is José Gerardo Sánchez Lozano.
As treatment managers outside of the mentioned responsible:
- Systems for capturing personal data collected by this website
This website uses different systems to capture personal information, requiring the prior consent of users to process their personal data for the purposes indicated.
The user has the right to revoke his or her prior consent at any time.
Systems for capturing personal information using the WEBSITE:
1) Content subscription forms: within the website there are several forms to activate the subscription. The Newsletter is managed by Getresponse to carry out email marketing campaigns, manage subscriptions and send newsletters. Getresponse has its servers hosted in the USA and therefore your personal data will be transferred internationally to the USA. By making a subscription, you accept and consent that your data will be stored by these platforms, based in the USA, in order to manage the sending of the corresponding newsletters. Both are adhered to the Privacy Shield agreement.
2) Comments form: The website includes a form to comment on the post. The user will be able to publish comments on the posts that are published. The personal data entered in the form to insert these comments will be used exclusively to moderate and publish them.
3) Contact form: There is a contact form for queries, suggestions or professional contact. In this case the e-mail address will be used to respond to them and send the information that the user requires through the web.
5) Sale of infoproducts: Through the website, publications and infoproducts of José Gerardo Sánchez Lozano can be acquired. In this case, buyer’s data (name, surname, country and e-mail) are required through his Paypal platform as a form of payment. Also, for the payment of the same, data can be collected through bank transfer.
6) User cancellation: Users may unsubscribe at any time from the services provided by the WEBSITE from the same Newsletter.
7) Tracking systems used on this site: Google (Analytics) The WEBSITE also studies the preferences of its users, their demographics, their traffic patterns, and other information in aggregate to better understand who their audience is and what they need. Tracking our users’ preferences also helps us to show you the most relevant advertisements.
I will not share, sell, or rent your personal information with other parties. I may share certain information with authorized third party service providers necessary to provide some services to you.
- Services offered by third parties on this website
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of its activity, the WEBSITE uses the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
- Hosting: Webempresa
- Web platform: WordPress.Org
- Messaging and newsletter services: Getresponse
- WordPress Template Platforms: Divi
- Payment gateway: Paypal
- Social network plugin: Monarch
- Lead capture: Thrive Leads
- Billing platform: sendowl
The WEBSITE also studies user preferences, demographics, traffic patterns, and other information in the aggregate to better understand who our audience is and what they need. Tracking our users’ preferences also helps us to show you the most relevant advertisements.
The user and, in general, any natural or legal person, may establish a hyperlink or technical linking device (for example, links or buttons) from their website to the WEBSITE (the «Hyperlink»). The establishment of the Hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between the WEB SITE and the owner of the site or web page in which the Hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance or approval by the WEB SITE of its contents or services. In any case, the WEBSITE reserves the right to prohibit or disable at any time any Hyperlink to the WEBSITE.
- You do not wish to receive information from us or wish to revoke your consent?
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/20023 of 11 June on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, you may oppose the use of your information for advertising purposes, market research or the development of satisfaction surveys at any time, as well as revoke your consent at any time (without retroactive effect).
To do this, you must send an email to email@example.com. If you have received advertising by email, you can also oppose it from this email, by clicking on the link included in the email and following the instructions provided.
Please note that our systems may require a period of time that in no case will exceed 48 hours for your opposition or revocation to become effective, it being understood that during this period of time you may continue to receive messages.
In relation to the management of your data associated with the social profiles of José Gerardo Sánchez Lozano, the exercise of the right of access, will depend on the functionality of the social network and the possibilities of access to the information of the users’ profiles. With regard to the rights of access and rectification, we recommend that you can only be satisfied in relation to that information which is under the control of José Gerardo Sánchez Lozano.
You can also stop interacting, following or receiving information from José Gerardo Sánchez Lozano’s social profiles, remove content that no longer interests you or restrict who you share your connections with, through the mechanisms stipulated in the different social networks.
Google Plus: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/?hl=es
- Social plugins
On our website we offer you links and services related to the different social networks (e.g. «Like» from Facebook). If you are a member of a social network and click on the corresponding link, the social network provider will be able to link your profile data with the information of your visit to that website.
Therefore, it is convenient to inform you about the functions and policies on the processing of personal data of the respective social network, if you access one of our websites with one of your profiles in social networks or share information through them.
- Acceptance and consent
The User declares that he has been informed of the conditions regarding the protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the treatment of the same by José Gerardo Sánchez Lozano in the manner and for the purposes indicated in the legal notice.